Though released in March 2012, The Lorax is still the 2012 animation movie with best opening weekend performance. With box office performance of over 70.2 million dollars in three days, The Lorax successfully lags Pixar animation movie Brave and Blue Sky animation movie Ice Age 4: Continental Drift far behind. Moreover, The Lorax had provided new vigor to the old story.
The Lorax is about a simple story of how a young man begins his adventure to look for the real trees around a heavily polluted town. Since the DVD version of The Lorax is available in recent days, one can now watch The Lorax in three popular ways, through YouTube, in the cinema and via DVD player.
With powerful functions and low price tag, Google Nexus 7 is of high competitiveness in the tablet market. Therefore, one may desire to watch The Lorax on Google Nexus 7. To enjoy The Lorax with Google Nexus 7, two methods are provided here. One is to play YouTube video on the Nexus 7 and the other is to play DVD of The Lorax on Google Nexus 7.
Method I: Download and convert The Lorax on YouTube for Google Nexus 7
1. Install Ultimate YouTube Downloader, a plug in for Chrome that enables you to download YouTube videos in various formats with the Download button.
2. Find corresponding YouTube video and then click Download button on the page. Select "MP4" option in the drop-down menu to download The Lorax as MP4 video for Google Nexus 7.
3. After that, one can enjoy the downloaded The Lorax on the Nexus 7 freely and easily.
Though this is a free method to view The Lorax on Google Nexus 7, you can't customize the video size of the downloaded MP4 files. Therefore, it is possible that the downloaded file is not accessible for Google Nexus 7.
Method II: Convert DVD of The Lorax on Google Nexus 7
1. Download and launch DVD Converter. Open it and click "Load DVD" option in the drop-down menu to import the DVD version of The Lorax.
2. Convert the DVD file to AVI video for Google Nexus 7. To enjoy The Lorax with the latest Nexus tablet, set the output video as AVI file in the drop-down menu of "Profile".
3. Customize video parameters for Google Nexus 7. Click "Settings" button lying next to "Profile" bar to enter Settings panel. Then customize video parameters including video codec, audio codec, video size, etc. for Google Nexus 7.
4. After all those steps, click convert button to start the conversion. When the conversion completes, The Lorax is accessible to Google Nexus 7.
Though this method needs quite complicated operations and extra money, it can help users to watch The Lorax with best video quality on Google Nexus 7.
Those are the two methods to help you to view The Lorax on Google Nexus 7. The first is a free one with some risks while the second is a charged one with guaranteed video quality. For better ideas on this topic, you are welcomed to share with us in the message board below.